Saturday 7 January 2017

DOWN MEMORY LANE...


Well when I decide to trip over the camera cable and have it land a few feet away it would appear that it's in need of repair!
Paul took it to the camera shop while I was at work and the long and short is that it 's not that cable but the camera!
So it's being sent off to be repaired and so I have no camera....... well I do have a camera.. because the camera that I damaged is actually Paul's which he foolishly said I could use when my point and shoot camera was playing up a few years back and once I got used to his well.. it being a more all sing all dancing camera ( not that I use the singing and dancing parts) I got used to using his camera.

So now I will have to try and find my old camera and see if it works... because if not you will be treated to a daily dose of old photos as I refuse to be stopped in my quest for January!

I may even take a photo or two with my ipad ! So for today we have an earlier photo of the lovely Christy, tomorrow we'll see!


********************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. Hi Dee
    What a misfortune. I hope you can find the older camera and that it works.
    And I hope that they will be able to repaire Pauls camera. You need a camera of course:-)
    Christy is a Beauty. Best wishes Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara
      Yes it is! I need to actually try and look for it but keep getting waylaid :) I may get myself a new camera in the summer and then we'll at least have two! ;) Christy says thank you auntie Barbara :)

      Delete
  2. Oooops! I hope you get it back again soon Dee. But I'm sure nobody will mind seeing your lovely girls and boys again in the meantime. This is a lovely photo of your beautiful redhead Christy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. It would be better if I had a lot more individual photos of the Sasha's then I'd have a good few days to post :) But I'm sure I'll be able to find something to share :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I can imagine how lost you must feel without a camera....how horrid! But I am sure your iPad will take really good photos while you wait for your/Paul's camera to be repaired.
    But I am happy seeing older photos here too....and Christy will always be a delight to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how we come to rely on having these things, camera, internet, phone , ipad etc and strange how lost we can feel when we cannot use them!always happens when you want to do things!
      Christy is blushing at all this praise ;)

      Delete
  4. ALL of us bloggers need a camera or photograsphic item of some sort so hope that this can be rectified asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We so do Kendal ! So many photo ideas and no camera......

      Delete
  5. I hope the camera is fixed soon! Christy is a beautiful doll with lovely hair :-)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! I need it! lol Christy is a looker :)

      Delete
  6. Christy is stunning!!! I hope the camera is fixed by the time of this writing Dee! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete