Wednesday 4 January 2017

KNITTY NAT THIS ONE'S GOT A

HAT!

Yesterday's Kaffe knit was not the only one I acquired late last year I went on the list twice and also bought this Cardigan/Jacket with matching hat.


Caitlin was first up to wear this beautiful matching set. She's teamed it with purple cords by Ginny but seems to have lost her shoes!


I just love the colours of this set, wouldn't mind a jacket in these colours and design myself!


 Hopefully when you see Caitlin again she'll have found her shoes and be snug for the winter ,that's finally decided to arrive.


Remember shelf photos tomorrow so get snapping and sending

********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Caitlin looks lovely in her purple outfit. I love her Kaffe set and the beautiful colors. I hope she finds her shoes! 😉 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ginger, she is alas still looking for those shoes! bad mother that I am! lol xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh this is a lovely set too Dee! Love the bright colours and the patterns, Diane does make the prettiest of knits doesn't she! And it looks just perfect on Caitlin.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not resist this colour way , when I saw another set she'd made, just had to get one and it does suit a redhead :) xx

      Delete
  3. 'All things bright and beautiful!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! What a fabulous knit set *gasp* I keep stopping typing and go back to look at the photos. It is amazing!
    Lucky Caitlin getting to wear this first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Diane D knits of Kaffe Fassets patterns are gorgeous :)

      Delete