Wednesday 5 April 2017

IT'S THE FIFTH SO IT MUST BE DOLL SHELVES!

Yes it's already the fifth of April, so time for this months doll shelf photos.


This little goose as escaped his pen and is taking the Ursula's girls attention.


Looks like lots of planning going on!


I'm thinking Ursula's Sasha family as grown?


All looking ready for Spring.



Karin's 69 to 71 Sasha's are wearing lovely sets by A Passion for Sasha, looking very spring like in their pretty coloured outfits.


I love this photo from Karin of a little watering going on.Love that tin flower bucket .


Karin's getting into the Easter spirit here with her sweet bunny .


Jane's girls are looking ready for Easter with their beautiful yellow checked dresses.


Ginger's girl as found two friends ready for Easter's arrival.


Over the pond at Ellen Church's place Political stands are being made!


They are also playing games or.......making plans to over run the white house! 


While their sisters discuss clothes and shoes and looking good!


and this Miss arranges the Daffodils to look there best.


and the babies just enjoy playing with the bunnies.


Some of the village clan decided that their shelf would be outside this month.


Jenny and Sophie enjoying being outside


While Ashley and Winter are dressed for warmth just in case!


Unfortunately Paige was sulking and twice knock two of the others over!



Jenni's lad was watching out the window but now he has a tractor to play with 



From Lel we have her girl ready with her bunny for Easter !


will soon be Easter with all these chicks about at Lel's house!

Still time to send in your doll shelf photos,

many thanks to those you have sent in their photos for sharing.





*********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason why I liked Ellen Church - besides her dolls all being so beautiful and well dressed!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat for the eyes - all so beautiful!
    Ellen's kids' have the best mugs and they are no mugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing this delightful post made me realise that yet another month has flown by! I've never known time fly as it does these last few years.
    Does anyone know why this is or what has happened to make me think it so?

    Would very much appreciate your thoughts and advice here (apart from the fact that I'm getting much older and so therefore slower at getting things done!) to see if I'm doing anything wrong... or could alter my lifestyle in any way.

    Many thanks to all these above Sasha mummies who provided these wonderful inside (and outside) shelf photos. A great start to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing Ellen discusses politics with her kids, so they are aware of what is happening and are not easily fooled. There are so many clueless grown-ups out there...
    Love Karin's girls in their pinafore sets! And the "outside shelf" with its background of pretty flowers makes me cheerful. Thank you!
    BTW my family didn't grow, I only re-arranged them on the shelf so they have a little more space. I was very good. The last doll I adopted was in February!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring photos. Thanks to everyone! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photos to start the month of April. And as usual nothing from me, I'm sure no-one would want to see my 'dominoes' as I often refer to them, as they fall over and take the rest of the family with them!
    I love all the photos but me being me, I love Ellen's girl making her political statement!
    I hope everyone is having a great April so far, and will have an enjoyable Easter with lovely weather all round!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete